Friday, January 29, 2010

LOVE!!!THE MEANING OF LOVE!!

LOVE!!WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LOVE….



What is the meaning of love…Even I have been wondering that 4 myself.
Love maybe is something everybody wants…Because it can bring happiness dan joy.
I hear from many kolejian that they have already couple but sometime break..is that love
I wonder….i don’t think so because love is 4ever…that’s mean they haven’t found their
true love...and so do I…Love is something that the boy and girls must have towards each other…but 4 me…I don’t know 4 myself….do I already have a girl I like or I don’t..
the question that always run in my mind when people talk about couple…..or I haven’t meet the person yet….well now is time 4 exam but I hope I meet soon…haha XD..that’s all I think…..truth is I already like somebody but my friend ask me to change because she doesn’t like me….haha….that’s all.
I AM VERY SORRY IF THERE IS MISTAKES IN THIS BLOG XD

No comments:

Post a Comment