Friday, January 29, 2010

2010!!!! THE TRUTH STORY!!!!

YEAR 2010!!!FIRST MONTH STORY!!


First week in 2010..haha aq nk tls Melayu ke English ye. First week of school..I am so nervous
but at the same time happy because I can meet all my old friends back…I am nervous because I don’t
know which class will I be sitting in this year…WELL..before the announment of which class
will the student sit…we talk and laugh haha…Then the frightful moment start!!!!I am so sad because
all my friends go separate class with me…And I am so FRUSTRATED because I got a class which I have no member at all!!!!! I hate it so much but as a student… I must obey the teacher -.-…Well when I enter this class…It was so far away from other form 3 class…how am I suppose to meet my friend now!!! Well We meet our class teacher..USTAZAH KHALIJAH…She is quite strict but friendly..
And this is the best part XD…When the teacher ask the class who want to be the class monitor…I bravely put up my hand and volunteer myself to be the macho class monitor XD…Well first people say I am in bm (GALAK AND PULON) but I don’t care haha….Well that’s all…THIS is the first week of our school!!!

TUITION OF 2010!!!INOVASI!!!

OK now about tuition haha…When I first come to this tuition was at 2009 when
the subject are intensif….Here I meet a lot of my old friends back in my old school SKJP….I am quite happy to meet my old friends haha but only a few I recognize because a lot of them gotten more handsome haha XD..There are also girl from my old school but well all of u know how girls are…Easily forgot friend which are boy haha…Only some girl…Not all haha XD..I also make a lot of new friend because I am friendly(perasan)…
OK …when 2010 arrive…I meet this girl which I see quite familiar with..Now
I know she is my old friend from my old school…haha XD..so happy to meet her
back…At least she talks to me…-.-…ok that’s all….now I am wondering what I should wear at tuition haha..to look cool XD

No comments:

Post a Comment